IGNEIS 10 is a modern system designed for modular automation and optimization of steam boilers. It is designed to be mounted on the boiler directly. In general terms, it consists of the following components:
- Control Unit CP10, contains a programmed controller, field terminals, a UPS and the local operator´s Interface.
- Remote Terminal RT400, is a PC based remote operator´s interface with data archives and Ethernet communication.
- Sensing Devices, for steam pressure, boiler level, stack oxygen, steam flow, fuel flow, water flow, etc.
- Modulating Actuators, for air damper, fuel valve, feed water valve, etc.
System Modules are:
• Basic Module:
Automatic start/stop sequence, boiler safety, steam pressure PID control, combustion control and optimization.
• Energy Module:
Steam and fuel measurement, energy calculations, real boiler efficienty calculations.
• Level Control Module:
One and three elements.
• Sludge Blowdown Module
• Salts Blowdown Module
• Pump Control Module
Feed water pressure control, pump sequencing.
• Chemicals Dosing Module
Proportional to feed water flow.
• Deaereator Control Module
• Condensate Tank Control Module
IGNEIS 10 - Introduction
IGNEIS 10 - Fuel Savings Calculation Sheet
IGNEIS 10 - Control Unit